|"It's like Highlights for Nazis."|
You are banned! ;_; You have been banned from all boards for being too based. Your ban was filed on September 1st, 1993 and expires on July 4th, 2049. According to our server, your IP is: ***.**.***.** The name you were posting with was Anonymous. Because Jannies are busy fellating transexual Satanists, this ban cannot be appealed.
It's time to leave 4chan. Come home, fren.
by Bax Atos Xore, FREN-Z Editor-in-Chief
Anyone can speak of necessity.
It is easy for me to say things like "We must create alternative art, and alternative culture, to defeat the dystopian nightmare we're living through." I believe this statement to be true and I voice it to any sympathetic ear that I find. All the same, advocating for a cultural movement is not the same thing as participating in a cultural movement. Even though I was making content for various websites, I felt like I wasn't living my own advice. Shitposting alone isn't going to win the culture war. You might change a few minds, or even redpill a few normies, but in the end your posts 404 and you've done little to help your society.
I thought long and hard about my hypocrisy on these matters. How could I sit around and let the world crumble? I considered many courses of action, but there were some that needed to be ruled out right away. I am willing to make sacrifices, but I have a family to provide for. If I was to do anything extreme, the end result would be pain for my loved ones, with little to show for it. If anything, acts of violence will only be used to justify further dystopian policies. For this very reason, many frens suspect government involvement in the convenient tragedies for which our broad political faction is often blamed. I refer to them as "convenient tragedies" because they always seem to happen shortly before election season, with plots packaged perfectly for normie media consumption.
So what is there to do for those of us who have something to lose? Are we to cower and hope that the next thing taken from us won't be missed? Are we resigned to offering our bellies to the enemy, in hopes that they won't cut too deep if we're holding still? I can't abide such a pathetic existence, and neither should you.
Enter FREN-Z. A magazine by frens, for frens. The content here will not be perfectly uniform, nor do we have an official ideology we're endorsing at this time. Two different articles in the same issue may contradict one another, either in whole or in part. Opposing authors may be featured side-by-side. We're not here to tell you some singular secret, or to promise that every word printed will hold up eternally in the face of time. Instead, we're offering a desperately needed alternative to the garbage published by the ruling class. Frens can make submissions to our magazine and have their voices heard without fear. Frens can submit content under their real name, under a pseudonym, or anonymously.
FREN-Z seeks to allow for the discussion of ideas without censorship. That is not to say that we're an "anything goes" publication, as we will not publish content we find morally objectionable, nor will we publish anything that we feel is against the best interests of frens in general.
Our name was chosen for several reasons. First, it is pronounced "frenzy," which was no accident. You should be in a frenzy. Our society is run by a group of rich criminals. The revelations of Jeffery Epstein's child rape island should be all the proof a person needs. Look at his guest list: full of royalty, presidents, chart topping musicians, and movie stars. Imagine what those people were doing there, on an island full of underage sex slaves.
Why aren't any of those people under investigation? Why do normies continue to buy their latest albums? Why do normies pay money to go see their films? At a certain point, complacency of this nature is a soft endorsement of their sick, vile deeds. It's especially confusing after the "Me Too" movement, and the normie obsession with preventing sex crimes. Do these multimillionaires, billionaires, and trillionaires, all of whom seem to be involved in sex crimes, not posses more privilege than any other group alive? How is it that the average, impoverished White person is more responsible for the sins of the world than these absolute monsters, many of whom are non-White?
Next, FREN-Z is short for "Fren-Zine," which, in and of itself, is short for "Fren Magazine."
The idea of a zine goes back to old-school punk culture, which, without the benefit of the Internet, often spread itself through low-budget magazines. Punks would print and staple each issue by hand, often creating new content out of a pastiche of third-party content - an early example of what we now call "transformative use." Many of us may have a disdain for contemporary "punks" and their "alternative culture," at least as it's presented by the media complex. Perhaps certain elements of their movement have always been degenerated. All the same, their methods worked wonders. Without any budget, and with no central organization, they were able to permanently influence the cultural landscape. Thus, we resurrect the mostly-dead zine format. We have no budget. We have no central distributor. All we have are skills and goals, and that is surely enough.
Lastly, FREN-Z could be read as "frenz," or "frens" - a simple plural of "fren." Or you could, perhaps, read it as "FREN Z," the last in an alphabetical sequence of frens. We'd like to think that frens, in general, are the last true friends that our society has. Frens are the last group of intellectually honest people. By this reasoning, we don't mind these interpretations of our name. Signs and symbols often carry many meanings, and ours are no different!
You don't have to throw your life away to make a difference in the war. A big part of the action is ideological in the first place. We've long lamented the total takeover of Globohomo and the cultural rot that has followed. We've faced nearly a century of non-stop demoralization and degradation. Our holy books have been defiled and twisted into new "interpretations." Our cinema vilifies anyone who stands up against the madness. If this is a war of impressions, then we have a message that we have to send, and it's a simple one: We're the good guys.
- Twitter: twitter.com/@FRENZMagazine
- Gab: www.gab.com/@FRENZMagazine
- BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/frenzmagazine
- Rumble: rumble.com/c/c-1724367
- Parler: ww.parler.com/@FRENZMagazine
- Reddit: reddit.com/r/FRENZMagazine (Banned for being too based)
- GoyimTV: goyimtv.tv/channel/1354952822/FRENZMagazine
- Substack: frenzmagazine.substack.com
- Archive.org: by FREN-Z Magazine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fren Chan Library
- Nonfren Radar Warns you of unfrenly people on the Internet.
FREN-Z is reader supported. We currently release each issue for free. By donating, you help us create a higher quality magazine. Your contribution can extend our reach and allow us to pay our staff/contributors in the future. Together, we can defeat Globohomo.Monero (XMR): 42Z7iC4svwmYTEWYe2RhWReTT4VAFEiDahZFdArv8E5tFR3SY5oUJmYWXAJNwegD4wjjAZoRTRWki6dEaBRb19EJSNVYtdS Bitcoin (BTC): bc1q39427h7pw4cm8f28ung260v4lytp395ps8dvqq Ethereum (ETH): 0xC8166EFb2889E4Dd528077F8ba822C7109DCA9E3 Solana (SOL): 7M5qpGtWamXVei5xnsPNpJoWdoNzsJdtPvBX97KEBvMq
FREN-Z - Issue #1 (July 2022)
- Issue number one of FREN-Z, an alternative culture magazine. This issue features a variety of articles, including those on self-improvement, activism, and paranormal subcultures.
- Frens Chan AD - An unofficial shout-out to the best contemporary image board.
- Disclaimers and Copyright Info - Legalese for those who care.
- Table of Contents
- Introducing FREN-Z - A brief introduction to our zine, by Bax Atos Xore
- Welcome to Clown World - You're not alone. Grab a big red nose and let's get some things done, by The FREN-Z Staff
- Reduce, Remove, Revile: Escaping Globohome One Step at a Time - An urgent call to cut garbage out of our lives, by Bax Atos Xore
- I'm Going Insame - One man vents his madness as the city closes in on him, by An Anonymous Fren
- Make It Stick - An in-depth guide on stickering, from design to dispersement, by Stickerfag
- Part One: Do You Really Want To Sit Around? - Why sticker? The better question is: why not?
- Part Two: Designing and Printing - Because normal printer paper doesn't stick to things.
- Part Three: Field Tactics - Mossad can do sloppy jobs if they want, but not frens.
- Part Four: A Cautionary Tale - This is why you can't do a sloppy job, fren.
- Appendix: Stickerfag's Stickers - A small selection of stickers, as chosen by our staff.
From Newfren to Master - A meta-guide to escaping NEET-Hell and developing social standing, by An Anonymous Fren The Argent Beacon Ad - An unofficial tribute to one of our favorite counter-culture archvies. Got Groom'd PSA - A public service announcement from your frens at FREN-Z What to Look For and How to Look - Mason lays siege to the phonies who seek to be nu-age Führers, by James Mason What is Reality? - Rest in peace, Terry. We all miss you, by Terry A. Davis A Visit to /xpol/ - This is a SCHIZO neighborhood. NPCs KEEP MOVING. They Lie About Everything - A short defense of /xpol/ beliefs, by The FREN-Z Staff Powers That Be - Why do they worship the owl?, by An Anonymous Fren Demons Are Real - On the pure evil of glowies, by An Anonymous Fren /xpol/: The Best Board? - Evidence points to "Yes," by An Anonymous Fren Frens Helping Frens for a Brighter Tomorrow - Do your part, fren! Follow and Contact FREN-Z - Social media and contact info for those interested.
FREN-Z - Issue #2 (October 2022)
- Issue number two of FREN-Z, an alternate culture magazine. This issue is Halloween themed, but features a variety of content, including pieces on ancient history, Eastern religion, and conspiracies. The cover depicts a FREN-Z themed rendition of The Backrooms.
FREN-Z - Issue #3 (January 2023)
- Issue number three of FREN-Z, an alternative culture magazine. This issue -- dubbed the Resolution Special -- is themed around New Year's resolutions. As such, it includes articles meant to inspire and support readers in their goals. Articles include excerpts from several major holy books (the Bible, the Bhagavad Gita, the Buddhist Book of the Discipline), famous authors' thoughts on propaganda, and opinion pieces on several subjects. Several user submissions are included.
FREN-Z - Issue #4 (April 2023)
- The fourth issue of FREN-Z Magazine, an alternative culture magazine that's distributed for free online. Issue #4 is Spring-themed. Articles include pieces on forgiveness, activism, counter-culture, self-improvement, and art. This issue featured more extensive animation than previous issues, but these animations are lost in the PDF conversion and cannot be viewed in this version of the magazine. Animated pages can be found on official social media channels for FREN-Z.
FREN-Z - Issue #5 (July 2023)
- This issue features classic fitness advice, historical analysis, articles on contemporary politics, and a sci-fi comic entitled Memetic Overflow - Part 1.
- This issue marks the start of Volume 2 of FREN-Z! As we're expanding out into new mediums, we're transitioning the zine to a biannual publication for the foreseeable future. This means two issues a year, released six months apart, in January and July. In the interim, we'll be releasing a variety of irregularly scheduled content, such as videos, a video game, audio content, and so on. We eventually hope to transition back to a quarterly schedule. If you want to see this happen more quickly, submit content, or reach out for collaboration. The more people who work on the zine, the easier it is to produce, and the more likely it is that we can go back to a quarterly schedule!
- As part of Issue #5, two of our articles have been turned into videos! This is another first for FREN-Z We'll upload them to this thread, but if you want to watch/listen to them right away, you can find them on our Gab for right now:
- Hitler's Speech at the 6th NSDAP Congress, in English
- "What Is It That We Wanted?" by Bax Atos Xore, as read by (AI) Murdoch Murdoch
Knowledge is Power